LOVE HIKING IN WALES? FEELING CREATIVE? ENJOY WINNING THINGS?
Design the first Cambrian Way T-shirt and win a Cambrian Way and Ramblers Cymru goodie pack, along
with some branded outdoor clothing, plus a T-shirt to wear out on the trail!
Let your imagination run wild or use some of our guiding themes to open up your creativity:
- Celebrate the Welsh mountains
- The feeling of being in the mountains
- Something you can see along the Cambrian Way
- Your favourite mountain on the Cambrian Way
The Cambrian Way Trust will do the judging, with the help of some Ramblers Cymru Staff
The winning design will be available on www.teemill.com and all proceeds from the sale of the T-Shirt will continue to help the Cambrian Way Trust maintain, promote and protect the trail!
Please submit all designs by 31st May 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘T-shirt’ as the subject line.
Designs should be a single image, ideally PNG24 images, around 2500 by 3500 pixels. Try to avoid small text and thin lines as these may appear broken. We are able to accept hand drawn entries too, but the higher the quality, the better the T-shirt will look!
The winning design will be available to buy after a winner has been chosen.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and design in any publicity or merchandising material, and display on website and social media channels.
- Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- There is no entry fee for this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st May 2021. No entries after this date will be considered.
- The prize is a Cambrian Way/Ramblers Cymru goodie bag and some branded outdoor clothing. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen by the Cambrian Way Trust in consultation with Ramblers Cymru Staff and they reserve the right not to choose a winner.
- The copyright of the winning design will become the property of the Cambrian Way Trust if accepted by the Trust.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Cambrian Way is a not for profit organisation which exists to promote and maintain the Cambrian Way Trail.